The machine includes a 34.6 kilowatt water cooled Mitsubishi engine. These are much quieter and more suited for warmer climates than post drivers with air cooled engines. The fuel consumption is 2.5 litres/hour as compared with most of the other pile driver which consumes 4.5 – 5 litres/hour. As an OEM partner of Mitsubishi we get full support from Mitsubishi in terms of motor serivces.
Mazaka machines drives steel piles for solar plants/farms also guardrails. These pile drivers are built with quality components from reputable, globally recognised brands. Every component is individually selected and evaluated to ensure you are getting the very best, most efficient, reliable and productive options available. These machines can be customised to meet your pile driving requirements.
With Japanese power Mitsubishi and Turkish heavy machinery manufacturer, Mazaka, is becoming the world’s leader in pile driving machines. The company also specialises in unusual or specific problem by designing and manufacturing equipment to order. Mazaka is renowned for using the finest quality materials and adhering to the highest manufacturing standards, giving its machines an unrivalled reputation for reliability. Premium after-sales service and expert on-site training make Mazaka the go-to brand for civil engineering contractors the world over.
Features & Benefits
- Custom built to suit the client’s requirements
- Designed for easy transportation – Mazaka pile drivers can fold up to transport on a trailer behind a truck.
- Compact – at 2 metres wide, these pile drivers can navigate narrow PV lines with ease.
- Durable – Mazaka pile drivers will easily last 10–15 years, installing thousands of piles, year after year.
- Powerful – Machine uses Powerful Mitsubishi Engine, hammer power is important in ensuring the pile is driven to the correct depth. Underpowered solar machines are the cause of many on-site issues.
- Low running costs – you will get approximately 3 days’ work to fill the fuel tank, with occasional oil changes and replacement of post heads. Mitsubishi water cooled engine. These are bigger, powerful, much quieter and more suited for continous running than other post drivers with air cooled engines. Mitsubishi engines have lower servicing and low maintenance costs.
- High functionality – Mazaka machines have the best functionality of all pile drivers on the market, with the largest selection of attachments – including DTH rock drill, auger and concrete core drill attachments. These machines can be fitted with customised hammers to suit the ground conditions and pile type.
- Accurate – the masts on these machines have a hydraulic side shift; this is a necessity to correctly place piles in place. Note, other machines don’t normally offer this feature.
Challenging or difficult pile driving work demands equipment that is up to the job. You your machinery. You need the Mazaka MW 800 – a mid-sized pile driver that is stable, compact and quick. Specially designed for road safety barrier work, it also handles wooden and photovoltaic pile installation with unbelievable ease. The Mazaka MW 800 can install piles of up to 3m (9.8’) in length. But, by ordering extension columns, you can install piles up to 3.5m (11.5’) long. Mazaka MW 800 model can drive any type of barrier or solar pile you may require. Installing barriers with anchor plates on bridge posts is also a breeze. Thanks to the Mazaka multiple core barrel’s ability to vary centre distances, it can be adapted to every type of barrier. The multiple core barrel is an attachment that can be ordered for both the MW 800 and other models.
Mazaka MW 1000:
The MW 1000 Self Propelled Solar Pile Driver. This model is highly versatile, it can drive piles up to 4.6 metres (15 ft), and drives standard size piles – 160mm x 120mm (6″ x 5″) in diameter. This pile driver will drive piles to the correct depth and has a powerful 1060 joule hammer, capable of driving piles in a range of ground conditions. This heavy duty model has a 550kg (1212 lb) hammer that can install solar piles up to 4.6 metres (15.1 ft) extension columns 5.1m (17 ft) high. The Mazaka MW 1000 features an extendable mast for handling lengthy piles, faster. These pile drivers are built with quality components from reputable, globally recognised brands. Every component is individually selected and evaluated to ensure you are getting the very best, most efficient, reliable and productive options available. These machines can be customised to meet your pile driving requirements. These models come with a range of optional attachments from rock drills to earth augers, to increase functionality.
Mazaka MW 1200:
The Mazaka MW 1200 Self Propelled Solar Pile Driver. This model installs steel solar piles up to 6.1 metres (20 ft). This machines mast has been constructed in 4 stages, ensuring easy transportation. An optional extendable mast can increase this to 6.85 metres (22.5 ft). Designed for large pile driving jobs, the MW 1200 is highly versatile, reliable and offers a wide range of movement.
These pile drivers are built with quality components from reputable, globally recognised brands. Every component is individually selected and evaluated to ensure you are getting the very best, most efficient, reliable and productive options available. These machines can be customised to meet your pile driving requirements.