RS demolition crushers have been designed to satisfy primary demolition needs, with a particular care in the raw material choice. RS crushers demolish concrete, reducing noise and vibrations.
They have the following characteristics:
- Structure entirely made in HARDOX and WELDOX;
- Two big cylinders;
- Some models have a regenerative installation;
- Hydraulic Rotation;
- An integrated hydraulic installation permits to the crusher to make a constant 360° rotation in both directions to have a fast, accurate and efficient jaw positioning in any work condition. It is good for all the people who are going to use excavators with very long booms.
- Mechanical rotation: a clutch permits a 360° rotation in both directions. It is perfect for excavators without a rotation installation.
Features & Benefits
- New PRV System
- Auto Frictioning Rotation Valve
- Reversed Cylinder
- Hoses Protection Carter
- Speed Valve
- Steel Structure Not Subject to Wear
|————————||RS 200||RS 500||RS 1000||RS 1500||RS 1800||RS 2000||RS 2500|
|Oil max capacity||l/min||20-30||30-50||220||220||240||260||260-300|
|Tips tightening force||ton||25||50||90||100||120||140||160|
|Blades tightening force||ton||75||80||135||140||160||180||200|
|Rotation oil capacity||l/min||1/2||30/40||30/40||30/40||30/40||30/40|
|Rotation oil pressure||bar||20||60||60||60||60||60|